Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee Pro RF to PC

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee Pro RF to PC
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:56:42 -0700

Hello,

Yes, you use the provided USB to Tiny1.3 cable to program it. All cables are
provided with the bundle 12 you ordered. Plug the 10pin molex in, connect a
mini-usb cable to the mini-usb end. Connect the USB to the Laptop. Follow the
instructions on the Wiki. http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Compiling#USB_flashing

The FTDI Utility board has an outline of an XBee on it. Orient the XBee so it
looks like the white outline as viewed from the top.

You can email me directly if you wish address@hidden

Regards,
David Conger
www.ppzuav.com