[Paparazzi-devel] Booz EEPROM

From: Jayson MacKiddie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz EEPROM
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:12:51 -0500

Hello, I am new to Paparazzi. We have begun to develope a dual MCU version of Booz. a sort of Booz meets Classix offspring if you will. Regarding hardware, could anyone clear up exactly what the two EEPROMS are used for in the Booz design? There is one on the main board and another on the IMU board. What is the full extent of their use and why two EEPROMS and on different boards? We've read a few things here and there but nothing more, and would like to be certain we havn't missed anything. We'd like to avoid running through the entire code to clear up such a simply matter.

Great work everyone!

Regards,
Jay