[Paparazzi-devel] Problems continues

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems continues
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:53:11 +0100

Hello:
  My problems with the loading continues... firstly I have to say that when I connect the TWOG to the power supply, anyone of the leds blink.
  When I upload it, the message that the GCS give to me it the following:

Found USB device
BootROM code: 2.12
Part ID: 0x0402FF25 (LPC2148, 512k Flash, 32k+8k RAM)
BootLoader version: 1.3
Starting software at 0x00004000
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/home/jesus/paparazzi3/sw/airborne'
make: se sale del directorio `/home/jesus/paparazzi3'

And after that message the TWOG don´t do nothing... any led blink... I have no idea what´s happening. I think that the LPC is blocked or something like that... any idea?
  Thanks for all
  Jesús