Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:50:13 +0200

I was wrong, I do have 2-way communication. Looked at pins 2 and 3 with the
scope. (Could have done that earlier)

Then I do not know why I was stuck in holding point block (before I commented
it out).

With or without 2-way-communication, I am still interested in flying without
GCS interaction. Which means that, for the time being, I can only follow a
pre-determined track and then (attempt to) land.

Greetz, Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------