Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:46:08 +0200

Hi,

I do not intend to do any settings via the transmitter.

However, I do not seem to have 2-way-communication via the modems. Although I
saw something with the scope, I am not able to use neither the settings tab in
the ground station nor the settings dialog from the tools menu. The latter
shows an empty window.

On the field I used a modified flight plan which does not stop at the holding
point. First of all, uplink seems not to work an secondly, most of the time I
am alone on the field.

Usually, when ground testing, the throttle reacted to the stick in AUTO1.
Yesterday I switched to AUTO1 and the plane throtteled up and took off before I
expected (I use a landing gear). Switched to MANUAL and climbed, then back to
AUTO1. No throttle. Probably this is because I put the vmode="throttle" in the
takeoff block to get executed anyway.

I havent't seen any vmode statements other than specifying "throttle". What are
the valid values for vmode?
Could I automaitcally set the vmode to pitch in AUTO1?

Managed to land manually, in spite severe radio interference. Radio
interference in spite having changed the receiver cable to a shielded wire.

So, I am still struggling and learning. Every help is greatly welcome.

Greetings, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------