Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?

From: Alston Pike
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dead GPS?
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:15:35 -0500

I placed a multimeter across pins 6 and 7 on the download connector with no connection between the two at all, well that or the resistance is out of the range of my multimeter.  I tried this with and without power to the board.  I checked the traces between the download connector and the LPC and was getting a negligible amount of resistance.

I hooked everything back up and took the plane outside, still no GPS.

Alston Pike
BSME 2009
The University of Alabama
address@hidden