Re: RE: RE: RE: [Papa razzi-devel]intersema barometric sensor and =?ISO-

From: martin
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: [Papa razzi-devel]intersema barometric sensor and =?ISO-8859-1?Q? sht humidity sensor?=
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:40:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Cedric,

there is a pull-up added to the data line. The I2C pull-up should do.
Just changed the code so that the ADC1 connector can be used to have the
I2C for something else. It needs an external pull-up and can be used
with:

ap.CFLAGS += -DUSE_HUMID_SHT -DDAT_PIN=30  -DSCK_PIN=4

Are you running the Tiny at 60MHz with the usb configuration? The sht
code is not yet changed for that.

Do you get SHT messages even if no SHT is connected with the I2C
pull-ups? I only get empty messages if no pull-up is present.

The SHTs seem to be fragile, we have broken two so far.. Maybe yours is
broken.

Martin

Am 01.05.2009 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> Hello Martin,
> Thank you once again for your help.
> I have been able to connect the barometric sensor that now shows nice
curves
> for the temperature and for the pressure.
> Unfortunately things don't look so easy for the humidity sensor.
> I have connected it to the pins 0.2 and 0.3 and have the same setup as
the
> funjetgif8. It compiles and runs ok but the values I get don't make
sense (I
> get for instance 0.1 for the humidity and 612.4 for the temperature
and
> 65535 for ihumid and itemp). The board probably reads only 1's.
> So I guess that there must be a problem either with the configuration
or the
> sensor or the tiny board.
> About the configuration : is there anything that one needs to do to
make
> sure the pins are turned into output resp. input ?
> There are pull up resistors on both pins, is that ok ? The datasheet
for the
> sht11 only shows pull up for the data line. I have tried to use
another pin
> that doesn't have pull ups and I get zero's instead of 65535. Maybe
the
> sht11 is just dead...
> So I'll probably order another sht11 (or rather an sht75). But before
I get