Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in Auto2

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in Auto2
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:45:16 -0400

Ok, I am outside with it now, and apparently, the ground station is
not sending anything. I have the USB modem, and its status lights
indicate that it is receiving constantly from the plane, but is not
sending anything. The modem is in its default configuration.

Is there any way to watch the outgoing messages from the groundstation
to the plane?

Thanks,

Cory