[Paparazzi-devel] control of ground station

From: Aniket Aranake
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] control of ground station
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:56:39 -0400

Hello Group,

I would like to manipulate some software to drive the paparazzi ground station. Specifically, I am interested in using one program to move waypoints in GCS. I don't know very much about ocaml. Can anyone recommend the best way to do this? I was considering using sockets, but I'm not sure if that's the most appropriate way to go.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Aniket