Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU with Tiny 2

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU with Tiny 2
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:50:33 -0600

I think it depends on your IMU characteristics (GPS? has Kalman filter for angle estimation? ) and what kind of hardware connection u want. There are two possible ways: 1. cut the serial connection to the current GPS and use it for communication with IMU, 2. use i2c. It is not so hard in hardware level.

In software level, mostly the protocol side. All the sensor variables need to be understood especially the gps part. A long learning curve to learn the whole structure and where to modify the code for me.

Regards
Haiyang