[Paparazzi-devel] Camera Zoom control

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Camera Zoom control
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:56:00 +0530

I have a camera which has zoom capability. I need to control the zoom using a Serial port, but all are pre-occupied on the board. One option I have is to use a SPI to UART converter, but then it will need me to write specific code for it. Has anyone tried this before?

Also, one option may be using the servo control  if they can be fed in through some Sliders in the software, i.e. servo signals going through the Paparazzi software using the datalink.

Any suggestions?

--
Mohit Mundhra