Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Wiki gone commercial?

From: Brad Douglas
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Wiki gone commercial?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:04:27 +0000

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 10:21 -0700, David Conger wrote:
> All,
>
>  From the start I like to use the features of the Wiki like viewing
> what gets edited not just who. It's becoming alarming the number of
> commercial, i.e. insert direct link to a vendor website with a product
> link, virtually everywhere on that Wiki. Pretty much the same person
> is doing every edit of this type.

I think we can certainly do without the personal experience comments
that likely do not apply to anyone else.  This is an international
project and not all vendors call offer all services to everywhere.

All I care about is if a vendor is reputable or not.  Otherwise, I'm
fine with it as long as someone isn't actively editing the Wiki to
prefer a particular vendor without a valid reason of doing so.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>