RE: [Paparazzi-devel] modem question

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] modem question
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:45:38 -0700

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for clearing that up. On my part I should admit that after we spoken
during the competition I still havent uploaded the protocol implementation
for Aerocomm, even though I used it during the competition :) . I havent
used cvs for already a year. Can you give me pointers what form will be
convenient and which directory it should go? Some integration into the
current version will be required.

Sincerely,
Roman Krashanitsa