[Paparazzi-devel] modem question

From: C Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] modem question
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:44:45 +0100

Hi guys

  I have some question about the modem selection, I hope you guys can give me
some help on this.

  I currently thinking about using the WI232EUR, and I was wondering, how do I
declear this modem in the airframe xml file? The curretly example file I used
is the funjet, which it declear XBee for the modem.

  I was wondering, does WI232EUR also ok with this? or I need a different code
for it?

Regards

                                                                     Chen