[Paparazzi-devel] Pull-up resistors on I2C

From: mario rossi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Pull-up resistors on I2C
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:57:40 +0200

Hi,
I'm going to use a baro with an I2C interface. Can you confirm that in the Paparazzi autopilot threre are already pull-up resistors between SCL, SDA buses and 3.3 v line?
My baro has a 5v supply voltage, so do you think that i can use the I2C device without introducing any external pull-up resistors?

Best reguards

Mario

Live Search Maps Vorresti un pub diverso dal solito? Cercalo con Live Search Maps!