[Paparazzi-devel] Serial uploading

From: David Carlson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Serial uploading
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:08:07 +0300

I searched the Google and the mailing list and couldn't seem to find the answer to this. My question is if it is currently possible to upload airframe/flight plan/other changes over the serial link? If not, is it at all possible?

I am thinking this would be very convenient for tuning and there exists a possibility that a flight plan could change mid-flight. As of right now, the only way I see how to do this is to bring the plane down and reflash the autopilot.