[Paparazzi-devel] IR tuning method?

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR tuning method?
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:27:50 -0600

I am wondering if anyone has a more efficient way of tuning the IR sensors? Currently i work out in a field with no man made objects so what i do is I set the plane at certain angles and try to change the 360_lat and long values along with the neutrals to get the measured value... Now what i am wondering is if there is an easier or faster way to get accurate attitude values.  Keep in mind i am not using a gyro at the moment