Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about gps.h

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about gps.h
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 13:02:50 +0200

Hi,

We are currently working on an IMU XSens MTi-G for a quadri-rotor with a Tiny2. You can find the code in airborne/booz/quad_xsens.c and quad_ins.h, plus some macros generated in var/include/xsens_protocol.h

It works but it's still in devel, so it has not be really tested yet.

And for the last point, all the documentation available is in the wiki (and it's quite limited for airborne code). But you can find some info from the archives of the mailing list (search for a mail from Antoine Drouin)

Good luck

Gautier

Haiyang Chao a écrit :
Hi, guys.
We are trying to hook up a IMU with Tiny13 through UART1. But I have some questions while understanding the code about the GPS part.

(1) Where is the definition for function "ChAvailable()" used in "#define GpsBuffer() GpsLink(ChAvailable()) --- gps.h "? I used the command "address@hidden:~/paparazzi3$ grep -r -n 'ChAvailable()' *". But I still can not find the definition. The only possible place is in sw/airborne/arm7/uart_hw.h:46: #define Uart0ChAvailable(). But they have different names. Some tricks here?

(2) What is this "dev##_x"?  like /dev/ttyUSB0 in linux or what?
#define __GpsLink(dev, _x) dev##_x
#define _GpsLink(dev, _x)  __GpsLink(dev, _x)
#define GpsLink(_x) _GpsLink(GPS_LINK, _x)

(3) Do u guys know any good documentations about the paparazzi programming, especially the airbore code?

Thanks
Haiyang