Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 and messages

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 and messages
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:02:59 +0100

Uttam Chandrashekhar wrote:
Hi Pascal,

Thanks. When I select the address@hidden and hit execute, it says error XBEE cannot be found ( obviously not connected ). It starts the link though. How do I restart the Data link agent at 9600? How do I replace 57600 by 9600?
In the Paparazzi center, stop the Data Link agent (button "Stop", on the right side), edit the line in the entry box:
  - replace 57600 by 9600
  - replace /dev/paparazzi/xbee by /dev/ttyUSB0
Restart (button "Redo")

--Pascal

-Thanks!
Uttam