[Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel. upload error message

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tunnel. upload error message
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:11:20 -0400

I am looking at the Tiny board built by my students and was going to start by
configuring GPS using U-Blox U-Center.  I am able to upload an aircraft from
conf.xml to the processor...or so it seems.  At least I don't get any errors.
But when I use the command  "make AIRCRAFT=myplane tunnel.upload I get the
following message.

Found USB device
USB error: Connection timed out
unlock failed
make[1]: ***[upload] Error 1
make:***[tunnel.upload] Error 2

I am concerned about the GPS chip in that one copy was destroyed and this is a
replacement.  Do you have any suggestions on how I should proceed?  Is there a
way to determine if the GPS is operational without using U-Center?  FYI  I am
not certain the modem is working either at this point.

jkk