I'd just like to share how I got my Ubuntu installation working:
When I first tried to install the packages per the instructions, I must have missed something, because xml-light and Ivy failed for some reason. So I tried to manually install those packages, got a successful compile of the base software, but "make demo" failed because it couldn't find the xml-light libraries.
So, after a couple weeks of trying to find all the references in the various Makefiles, I did what I should have done first: removed and reinstalled.
Specifically, I used "apt-get remove paparazzi-dev" to remove the paparazzi specific items, and then "apt-get autoremove" to remove all of the packages that suddenly didn't have anything using them. A call to "apt-get install paparazzi-dev" lead to a successful installation of all of the libraries, and then "make clean", "make" and "make demo" all do what they are supposed to do now.
[Prev in Thread]
[Next in Thread]
[Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu installation success,