pablo-devel

Re: [Pablo-devel] Char object problem

From: Ries van twisk
Subject: Re: [Pablo-devel] Char object problem
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:37:35 +0200

Hi Abhi,

I was having a little tought about it.
I think it fas better to create a text box like you normal would do.
A char about would take a lot off processor power to render the big
sized text correctly. I think it far better to do witg bigger chinks of
text. Some sort of a tag style text like like XML but for our DTP needs.
Also text selections would be a lot easer.

Ries