pablo-devel

[Pablo-devel] Char object problem

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: [Pablo-devel] Char object problem
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 05:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

   I just realized that it may not be possible to
share char objects as we initially planned and may
have to come up with another plan. Sharing is possible
only when we can separate extrinsic properties from
the intrensic. here, that is the position ie x,y,z
co-ordinates. Every QCanvasItem is inseparable from
its this properties. So we cannot use the same item at
different places at the same time ( or can we ? ). So
we cannot keep all the objects in memory. any
solutions ?

                Bye,
                        Abhi.