osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Newbie for osip

From: Austin Einter
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Newbie for osip
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:36:02 +0530

Hi All
I was able to resolve it.

It was my mistake.

I was creating osip auth header, and setting algorithm using a local variable (was not doing strdup).

When I was freeing osip auth header, it was freeing that algorithm which was actually a local variable.

However it was not crashing there, it was crashing afterwards while freeing transaction top via.

Thanks you all for all your support.

Regards
Austin