osip-dev

Re: [osip-dev] Newbie for osip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [osip-dev] Newbie for osip
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:11:17 +0100

Hi,

I can confirm that there is no memory leak ;)
Of course, it might still be possible to find out some, but if you have
a lot of them, most probably you missed something.

You can check the eXosip code for a reference implementation
on what's needed.

If you only removed the transaction (I guess with "osip_remove_transaction"?)
then, it's not enough. At some point, you need to call:

      osip_transaction_free (tr);

In eXosip, I do this once when I'm sure the transaction is not used anymore
and when i don't need it anymore.

Regards
Aymeric

Dear All
Many thanks to have wonderful sip stack available.

I am trying number of things with osip.

First I did registration / un-registration in a loop.

I am finding (it is my observation)   there are some memory leak.

I used valgrind to locate memory leaks.

Most of the memory looks shows for transactions.

When kill transaction callback is invoked, I do remove transaction in that callback.

Still why I see memory leak.

Is it a known issue.

Can somebody kindly confirm it.

Best Regards