oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] theme without title

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Oroborus-user] theme without title
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:45:40 +0200

Hi all,

I've created a theme with a one-pixel border around each window. Only. Just
like evilwm. I'm working with an 800x600 screen, so I'd like to utilize
every pixel I got :-)

However, in order to do that I had to introduce a new option, 'no_title',
and edit the frameDraw function to skip drawing the title. I haven't
submitted the patch, because I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it.

Maybe a more general approach is better, like dlopen()'ing a library that
handles drawing the window borders. On the other hand adding too much
"cosmetic" functionality could make Oroborus unnecessarily large. What is
your opinion?

/mhe

--
Martin Hedenfalk <address@hidden> - TSLab/IMIT/KTH