Re: [Openexr-devel] CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD

From: Nick Porcino
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:50:59 +0000

The develop branch of OpenEXR uses CMake 3 features. So that line is an error.

I hadn't thought about it, but it's troubling* to think that we might have to preserve compatibility with CMake 2.x

* troubling == sobbing in terror in the corner as the shambling revenant shadow of CMake 2 groans and lurches forward belching broken features and ad hoc syntax