Re: [Openexr-devel] Embed ICC profile

From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Embed ICC profile
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:36:51 +0100

Hello Gerhard,

the OpenEXR header contains fields for colorimetric primaries. These can
be used to generate a ICC profile with linear gamma. In the opposite
direction one can extract the primaries from ICC profile and put them
into the header of the OpenEXR file, provided that the image is in a
linear gamma space.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--