Re: [Openexr-devel] Established deep data file extension?

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Established deep data file extension?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:23:00 +1200

I think it does make sense to use a different extension to distinguish deep images from normal EXR images to trigger different actions on reading and writing the data.

We'll stick with "odz" (OpenEXR-DeepZ) for deep exrs for the time being, as our pipeline has been doing that for a few years now, but we could be persuaded to shift to another convention!

Peter