[Openexr-devel] CVS Mac build broken in openexr

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Openexr-devel] CVS Mac build broken in openexr
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:03:40 -0600

I'm using the CVS sources (with multi-view) and can build ilmbase but not openexr on OS X. configure is missing, and running autoconf results in some missing files.

Everything built fine on Windows, but I had to manually copy some of the new mv-related files into the project.

Can anyone give me a hand getting this built on OS X?

--
Paul Miller | address@hidden | www.fxtech.com | Got Tivo?