[Openexr-devel] Listen to Music You'll Love

From: mortoc
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Listen to Music You'll Love
Date: 04 Feb 2008 14:04:46 -0800

A friend has invited you to try Pandora.

I wanted to let you know about Pandora, a free internet radio site based on the Music Genome Project. It helps you discover and listen to great music.

Just tell Pandora the name of your favorite song or artist, and it will create a radio station that plays songs with similar musical attributes.

Here's a link to my profile page. From this page, you can listen to my stations and check out new music I've found on Pandora:

http://www.pandora.com/people/mortoc

mortoc has invited you to try Pandora. Try it now for free.