RE: [Openexr-devel] System.TypeLoadException

From: Nick Porcino
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] System.TypeLoadException
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:55:03 -0800

This is a .NET error, are you running managed C++ as opposed to plain ordinary
C++? There's no way to get this error from a plain ordinary C++ project.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.typeloadexception.aspx

I'm not aware of anyone who has used OpenEXR in a managed scenario. Has anyone
on the list tried it?

Nick Porcino / Lucasarts / x68451