[Openexr-devel] System.TypeLoadException

From: Gordon Wetzstein
Subject: [Openexr-devel] System.TypeLoadException
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:31:59 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I have been using OpenEXR in one of our Windows frameworks for quite a while
and never had any problems.

Now, I itegrated it into a new one using MFC and VisualStudio .NET 2003.
Compiling and linkink is okay, but whenever I try to call an EXR function at
runtime I get a 'System.TypeLoadException', which is quite new to me. I
guess the DLLs can not be loaded, but I don't know why. The project is
compiled as 'Multi-Threaded (Debug) Dll'.

If anyone has ever experienced such a thing or has any comments or even
better: solutions, I would appriciate it.

Cheers Gordon Wetzstein