[Openexr-devel] Photoshop checkins for pre-1.1.0

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Photoshop checkins for pre-1.1.0
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:06:09 -0800

I've checked in some changes to the "Photoshop" module. This updates the Photoshop plugin to the pre-1.1 source, and also uses the new Abstract IO hooks to 1) remove some old hacks, and 2) support files >2GB and files with Unicode names. If you're interested in Photoshop, or in the Abstract IO hooks, you might want to check this out.

This version of the plugin also has "sort-of" support for After Effects; if it's running in a host other than Photoshop, it won't display its dialog on import, so you'll always get EXRs with 0 exposure and gamma 2.2. This isn't always what you want, but lots of times it is.

Let me know if you have trouble building this plugin (and are a registered Adobe developer with access to the Photoshop SDK).

- Paul