[Openexr-devel] VC 7.1 checkins for pre-1.1.0

From: Drew Hess
Subject: [Openexr-devel] VC 7.1 checkins for pre-1.1.0
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:42:48 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to Paul Schneider, who just checked in changes for Visual C++
7.1/Studio .NET 2003 and the pre-1.1.0 release.  If you're using OpenEXR
on Windows, please check it out; the project files are in vc/vc7.

Unfortunately neither Paul nor I has a license for the Intel C++ compiler,
so we can't confirm that these changes work with Visual Studio 6 and Intel
C++.  If anyone out there is using them, please give it a shot and let us
know how it goes.

TODO list before the 1.1.0 release:

    * get autoconf to build .1 so's to allow concurrent installation of
      OpenEXR library versions.
    * add exrstdattr, exrmakepreview, exrenvmap to CVS
    * fix a few lingering build issues (restrict keyword, -lmx on OS X,
      ignore already-installed OpenEXR headers)
    * check in new example code (how to use tiling interface)
    * update images tarball
    * Visual Studio 6/Intel C++ updates, if possible

I think this list includes all requests/bugs from the mailing list.
Anything I'm missing?

-dwh-