Re: [Openexr-devel] Carbon Project

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Carbon Project
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:55:21 -0800

Hi, Richard,

I'm putting the finishing touches on a CodeWarrior project, and hope to release it by tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

CException.c must be a source file for the actual compiler - what you're seeing is an internal error (assertion failing) in the compiler. Not much you can do about that, except report it to Metrowerks. I haven't seen one of those in years, and never on the EXR code - we're obviously using different compiler settings :)

If anyone else needs a CodeWarrior project immediately, let me know, and I'll try to expedite the release process even more.

- Paul