om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] more on spam on the wiki

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] more on spam on the wiki
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 00:36:11 +0200

Atte André Jensen wrote:

I added another twist to the antispam feature of the wiki: Non whitelisted IP's (that everyone except me) can only save posts where the number of characters only differ from number of chars on the original page.

Nonsense...

Edits from non-whitelisted users are only submitted if the edit doesn't have > 50 chars extra or > 50 less than the original.

Still bad english, but you get the point, right?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quartet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk