om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Re: WORLD CUP

From: Tino Engel
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Re: WORLD CUP
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 11:59:47 +0200

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:13:03 +1000
> Von: Loki Davison <address@hidden>
> An: address@hidden
> Betreff: [Om-synth] Re: WORLD CUP
> &#xA> On 6/9/06, Dave Robillard <address@hidden> wrote:

> need

> not

> > > yeah, but a free place to stay is a free place to stay.... Anyone in
> > > melbourne, AU for any reason can sleep on my couch ;) Was worried for
> > > a sec about the "GN8 WHITE PRIDE" thing. Thought it was a white
> > > supremacist group for a sec until i realised white is the german team
> > > right?
> >
> > Well, yeah.  I mean, whatever I don't care if people want to announce
> > stuff here if .. uh, they want to announce stuff to people here.
> >
> > It's the "VIA THIS LIST" part that irks me. ;)
> >
> > -DR-
>
> Yeah, that is really irking. If someone want to sleep on my couch they
> can bloody well email me personally. ;)
>
> Loki

Actually you are right.
I apologize for abusing your list.
I just wanted to avoid spammers dropping by.
As you said, the posts are public.
The gn8 white pride thing is just to say:
"We will win the cup."

The thing is, I really did like playing with Aum aka Om.
(Actually I bitched myself back to Windows again)

BTW:
Is there any approach having a Windows version of Om?

- I could perhaps get a Borland C++Builder (ANSI-C compatible) running
here. Any serious comments, if a port would be possible?
Maybe also using RedHat-Cygwin?

And Loki: If I drop by in Austrlia (which I probably will once) I may
come back to your couch.

So PEACE, LOVE, UNITY AND SOUND from bloody Munich to all of Jah...

elgrandetinoso

phone el grande
+49 176 21137381