om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] about om-gtk empty list

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] about om-gtk empty list
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:52:05 -0500

On Mon, 2006-30-01 at 17:06 +0100, Olivier El Mekki wrote:
>   Hello.
>
>   I'm a spiral synth user who has just discovered om-synth. My first
> goal was to get the midi plugin of ssm running, but I found that the
> development was interrupted for om synth, so here am I :)
>
>   I have encountered the same problems than krampenschiesser and
> Vinicius Santos (om-gtk: list not filled with patches), so I will paste
> here the whole informations about my configuration that I think could
> help you.

I think I /may/ have accidentally fixed this bug yesterday.  Could you
try the latest CVS?

Be warned though, things are a bit shakey in CVS right now (undergoing a
few dramatic changes as we speak), but I'd like to know if it works now.

> p.s.: oh, and what's about this ~/.omgtkrc? Could we put any options in it?

All it saves is the patch path.  It might as well not even exist, to be
honest. :)

At some point in the future configurable options will probably show up,
but there aren't any right now.

Cheers,

-DR-