Re: Re : [GSoC 2021] application

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: Re : [GSoC 2021] application
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:25:03 -0500

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 1:54 PM Mudit Sharma <sharma.mudit16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There's code[1] that I have on my github profile that was developed
> some years ago, it is related to the matrix functions ( expm, logm etc. ).
>
> If this project is selected I can provide some help related to it ?
>
> Thanks,
> Mudit
>
> [1]https://github.com/RickOne16/matrix

Absolutely, I'll be happy to add you as a mentor if we get selected.
Please consider adding some detail on the Wiki [1] about what is left
to do, since there is little desription currently [2].

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_-_Getting_Started#Suggested_projects
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/Projects#Improve_logm.2C_sqrtm.2C_funm