Re: python with octave project (Pythonic)

From: Nader Nabil
Subject: Re: python with octave project (Pythonic)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 10:28:08 +0200

Thanks, I'll check them out.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 10:13 Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 12:48:11 +0200, Nader Nabil wrote:
> Hi all , I started with building octave and solving a bug , what should i
> do next ? , solving an issue related to Pythonic project ?

Yes, sounds good, work on a few. There are plenty of open Pythonic bugs
to work on, including a few marked as good for new contributors:

- https://gitlab.com/mtmiller/octave-pythonic/issues
- https://gitlab.com/mtmiller/octave-pythonic/issues?label_name%5B%5D=good+first+issue

> also i need to
> discuss the project with the mentors to enhance my understanding to the
> project.

Sounds good. The wiki has good advice on getting started.

--
mike