Re: building on macOS?

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: building on macOS?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 09:32:59 +0100

Il giorno mar 13 nov 2018, 09:20 John W. Eaton <address@hidden> ha scritto:
If you use all the same options except the --eval "CODE" part, then
execute the interpimages function call, does that work?
Similarly, but without the --gui option (so you start with a command
line prompt)?

For me that does work but then, when I exit Octave I get the segfault.

The qt toolkit should still be registered and should work
as long as you are not using the -cli option for run-octave.

jwe

c.