Re: GoSim - simulink variant, last attempt

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: GoSim - simulink variant, last attempt
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 08:26:55 -0400

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 08:04 GoSim GoSim <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have attached a few source-files, maybe it can help convince you that it is a serious project? But I guess viruses could be hidden in other files...

Anyway, this will be my last attempt to get you to try my program, for now at least. Hopefully we will communicate in the future after I managed to distribute my program by other means.

What is your intended (ultimate) distribution model for this project? Do you plan to privately host it? Commercially?

Others have expressed concerns about installing unknown binaries from an unknown source to test unknown things. Some have tried and gotten installation errors.  Is there a website, online instruction manual, demo, advertising by which someone could evaluate your program, how it might be used, or how it might compare with simulink?

Other than providing errors no one is going to be able to provide any assistance without seeing both sides of the code, unless you have very specific API questions.

If it's a commercial product, maybe you're interested in hiring one from this group as an Octave Interface consultant? I mean, if it was a serious project...

If this is a commercial venture, you may want to rethink the bull in the chinashop approach to potential customer interaction.