GoSim - simulink variant, last attempt

From: GoSim GoSim
Subject: GoSim - simulink variant, last attempt
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 13:03:41 +0100

Hello,

I have attached a few source-files, maybe it can help convince you that it is a serious project? But I guess viruses could be hidden in other files...

Anyway, this will be my last attempt to get you to try my program, for now at least. Hopefully we will communicate in the future after I managed to distribute my program by other means.

Library.java - library class (incomplete)
Scope.java - very advanced block
RealTimeConstant.java - advanced block
Add.java - simple block
SignalGenerator.java - template block

None of them are core classes. Some have recently been updated.

Kind regards.