[GSoC] Blog syndication

From: siko1056
Subject: [GSoC] Blog syndication
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:34:52 -0700 (MST)

egualter wrote
> Hi Nir,
>
> Thank you for the email.
>
> I contacted my mentors today. Now that summer has officially begun for me,
> I will be more active.
>
> @Kai, I use pelican which is a static generator website. I added the RSS
> plugin to my application, and I believe that it is now correct. The source
> file contains two xml files: all.rss.xml and gsoc.rss.xml. Let me know if
> it works out. Anyway, you can take a look in the source files here:
> https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/GSoC2018
>

> I also just posted a new post.
> https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/
>

> Best,
> Eri

Dear Eri,

Thank you for the hint how to find the xml files.  I think the most relevant
file is

    https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/feeds/gsoc.rss.xml

Which is now sucessfully added.  Unfortunately, the relative article urls
(for example "/bonding.html") provided within that file are not suitable.
Those should translate to some permalink like
"https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/bonding.html";, I think there is
an option to to this in the pelican framework?

Best,
Kai