Re: GSoC - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design + Gree

From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos
Subject: Re: GSoC - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design + Greetings
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 00:33:14 -0400

Hi Nir,

Thank you for the email.

I contacted my mentors today. Now that summer has officially begun for me, I will be more active.

@Kai, I use pelican which is a static generator website. I added the RSS plugin to my application, and I believe that it is now correct. The source file contains two xml files: all.rss.xml and gsoc.rss.xml. Let me know if it works out. Anyway, you can take a look in the source files here: https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/GSoC2018

I also just posted a new post. https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/

Best,
Eri

Erivelton Gualter
Graduate Research Assistant
Control, Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Cleveland State University

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:46 AM Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 3:24 AM, siko1056 <address@hidden> wrote:
Erivelton Gualter dos Santos wrote
> Here is my blog where you seen my posts
> (https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/). I already posted the first
> week. I also would appreciate if Kai or someone else could add my blog to
> the planet.octave.

Eri, congratulations from me as well and sorry for not carefully reading
your post.  Do you provide RSS feeds, for example "feed.xml", for your blog?

Best,
Kai.

Eri,

Please send Kai the syndication information as requested.
Also, you need to be in touch with your mentors to make sure you're starting your project right.

Best,

Nir