RE: [statistics] new release

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: [statistics] new release
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 16:21:18 -0400

The current statistics repo has most of the changes already made thanks to
Olaf Till.

The remaining ones I see are:

mad.m (currently in the old statistics) is now in stable octave so should be
conditionally installed.

Table is conditionally installed, but according the octave NEWS, should be
renamed crosstab

And a few errors:

wienrnd: when running with no args, gives an error of 't' undefined

logistic_regression with no args gives 'y' undefined