[statistics] new release

From: JuanPi
Subject: [statistics] new release
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 11:50:39 +0200

Hi all,

Arno is not the maintainer of statistics any more. I got no answer
about my request regarding the development of packages and the current
(unneeded, in my view) burden for developers/maintainers.

I guess then it is up to the people who changed the workflow in the
statistics package update cycle, to make a new release.
I would propose my self to do it but, I am not accepting the current
extra work imposed by the new workflow (nor its implications).

This might damage the whole project if it is not done soon.

Regards

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
"Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
gravity, a property of matter?"
- C. Darwin