Re: pending dataframe-1.2.0 release

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: pending dataframe-1.2.0 release
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

CdeMills wrote
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:00:06 +0200, Olaf Till wrote:
>> Pascal,
>>
>> there is still much to do:
>>
>> - Please pull from the repository, I've updated the root level
>>   Makefile.

Olaf,
the issues mentioned so far should have been solved in the last push I made
on SF:
1) adapted the license texts as requested. Many files where touched by that.
2) there was a longstanding bug in strsplit() call. In case more than one
separator are used (typically "\t" and ","), put them in a cellstr instead
of concatenating them in a single string
3) one test failed as a matrix was accessed past its end. Corrected.

Could you please have a look ?

Pascal