Re: Buildbot

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Buildbot
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:42:31 -0400

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 7:39 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
  mxe-octave for Windows 32
  mxe-octave for Windows 64
  mxe-octave for Windows 64 with 64-bit indexing

I can easily add builds of the stable branch, but will probably wait until after 4.2 is released since the stable branch is currently frozen.

I would like to expand the set of systems to cover other Operating systems and configurations but will need help with this.  Important systems include

  Mac OS X
  Debian stable
  Unbuntu
  RHEL
  Fedora
  ?

I don't know how much extra overhead is involved in making zip-file versions of the windows builds, but I'd like to put in a request for those to be added to the list.